Monday, July 9, 2012

Journal #1: 100 things that I love


100 things I love

I love Smallville the original show. I love  shrimp chow mein. I love my major program at CSUSMLiterature and Writing. I love Creative writing. I love talking with Sara Connelly. I truly love working at San Dieguito Academy I love Educating others in what I am passionate about. I love going on and falling on the Tower of Terror at Disneylnf California. I love watching Csi Miami. I love watching CSI New York.
Cheese Cake
Going to the beach
Talking with friends
Going to class
Shopping
Doug (cartoon series)
Cooking
Being a leader
I love Dreaming about what is out there for me. I love the Freedom writers. I love Writing in my journal. I love Facebook. I love going to Disneyland. I love being with my Family. I love Holidays. I love getting paid at work. I love working with high school students. I love Imagining my next story. I love Working on Blindsided. I love to work in  in groups.
Buffets
Reading
Browsing Barnes and noble
Going to the beach
Movie theaters
Kristen kreuk
Meeting people
Editing
Solitaire
Poker
Friends
The Mandarin
Eating
Walmart
I love Pokemon. I love playing with my Gameboy ds. I am in love with the Iphone 4. I love the Jurassic park movies. I love the Harry Potter books. I love Emma Watson. I love Hermione Granger. I love Oceanside High school. I love watching the WWE on Monday Nights. I love the Stand and deliver movie.
Percy Jackson
School
A.V.I.D
Black Berry
My Parents
La Raza
I love working on Prezi. I love Working with imovie. I love all three Toy story movies. I love playing Uno the card game. I love playing Scrabble. I love eating at TGI Fridays, and eating their steaks. I love suing my Mac.
I love Analyzing literature. I love to go Swimming at 24 hour fitness. I love to go Running. I truly love Going to english classes. I loved my years in High school. I love learning new things from others especially the students I work with. I love Day dreaming. I love using Microsoft Word for my creative writing. I love the tv show Tough enough. I love the idea of Social justice. I love the idea of Diversity in my community. I love the season of Winter. I love Fog in the morning. I love Books. I love to Drive. I love Communicating with others.  I love the television show Flashpoint. I love going to the Cross cultural center. I love going to the Women’s center. I love the CSUSM Student life and leadership. I love Swimming in pools. I love to Work out. I love running Cross country in high school. I love exploring my thinking within my journal. I love the idea that I have my Free will. I love the color Pink. I love all three  Dark Knight films. I love the Blackberry. I love Mac computers (especially mine). I love Christoper Golden’s Body of Evidence books. I love Walker Texas Ranger which is the best show ever made. I love Chuck Norris jokes and t-shirts. I love Jogging after doing an insanity workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment